About Grab Innovations and Services
A Professional Engineering firm * providing creative, technically sound solutions and innovations
To provide valued qualified machine engineering services and develop innovative products and improvements
To be the valued relied on go to expert for product development, machine design, imaginative engineering solutions, equipment safety, and sanitary and hygienic design
Where to Find Us
Grab Innovations And Services
PO Box 1064
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Georgia Society of Professional Engineers
USE OF SKILLS and TALENTS
Use experience, expertise, creativity and follow through to provide innovative solutions
HONESTY & ETHICS
Engage in only honest and legal enterprises that serve the good of society; avoid enterprises that endanger the public welfare.
Strive to continually deliver customer satisfaction.
Maintain flexibility and business agility to meet customer and project needs
Develop and maintain relationships with business partners, clients, associates, vendors based on mutual service and results
If you’re interested in benefiting from Grab Innovations and Services' expertise, experience and creativity-driven innovation , or if you just want to explore what we could offer to improve your productivity and bottom line, contact us now.
About Roger Grabman
Roger Grabman, PE, the founder and principal of Grab Innovations and Solutions, is a talented mechanical engineer, with the ability to identify issues, provide creative alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
- Expert machine design and equipment development
- Extensive background in custom design, prototype build and standard repeat builds
- Demonstrated ability to provide innovations via creativity, out of the box thinking and follow through
- Experienced with multiple CAD programs including; Pro-E with PLM, and Creo Modeling. Familiar with Surfaces, sheetmetal, relations, family tables, make flexible and more.
- Experienced in developing, managing, and completing successful projects.
- Graduate management education provides greater breadth of viewpoint
He earned his BS in Mechanical Engineering from Grove City College, In Pennsylvania in 1973 and his MS in Management from Georgia Tech in 1988. His Professional Engineering career includes employment and assignments with small medium and large companies, including some of some of the most recognized names in American manufacturing, including:
• Reynolds Metals Company • Proctor & Gamble • Ethyl Corporation • Texas Instruments • Frito-Lay • Duracell • AMF Bakery Systems • Lynch Machinery • Proceco • Aladan • Stork Gamco • Marel •
Roger is a Registered Professional Engineer in both Georgia and Louisiana and has been recognized for excellence by his peers as Engineer of the Year, ASME Atlanta Section, 2012 and as Engineer of the Year in Industry, Georgia Society of Professional Engineers, 2007.